Corporate Card Solution
Do your employees claim business expenses? Are you looking for a complete overview of these costs and striving for more efficiency in how they are processed? Then the ING Corporate Card Solution is the answer.
With the Corporate Card Solution you can optimise the management of your business travel expenses. It helps you control and monitor expenditure, keeps your employees spending in line with your travel policy, and makes your processes faster and more efficient. The result is reduced costs and increased peace of mind.
- Control and compliance: take control of your business travel expenses, before and after payments are made. Set clear boundaries before expenses are made and conduct intelligent analysis afterwards
- Efficiency: centralise the management, payment and reporting of your business travel expenses. A fully automated process accelerates previously labour-intensive administrative tasks
- Cost reduction: making the management of your business travel expenses easier and faster will significantly reduce costs.
The Corporate Card Solution comprises a ‘suite’ of products. You can select from these to match your specific needs. For more information see the available services box below or watch the introduction demo.
Customer helpdesk for cardholders and programme administrators.
Frequently asked questions
What are the tariffs and conditions?
Click here for more information on the tariffs and terms and conditions of the Corporate Card Solution.
Lost or stolen card - what to do?
In the event of your card being lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Service team: +31 10 428 9581 (24/7).
When reporting a lost or stolen card, the following information is required:
- when the card was lost/stolen
- where the card was lost/stolen
- confirmation of the last valid transaction with your card.
We will close the account and transfer all account details to a new account number. You will receive a new card within 7-10 working days.
Company liability waiver
An insurance protecting you against unauthorised use of cards.
SafeGuard insurance and assistance for cardholders
A service which insures each cardholder against delayed or lost luggage and flight delays, and provides them with legal, medical and organisational assistance when needed.
Gives protection against fraud when purchasing online.
I received a text message from ING about a suspicious purchase. What to do?
Security alerts help prevent misuse of your card. Whenever a potentially suspicious purchase with your card is detected, ING can notify you immediately by a text message to confirm a transaction.
With security alerts you will be able to receive and send back messages regarding suspicious activity on your card. If a transaction is qualified as suspicious, a text message can be sent to you by ING Commercial Cards (+44 78 60 04 74 44):
- if the purchase is yours, reply as directed in the text message - no additional action is required
- if you do not recognise the purchase, respond as directed and ING suspends your card immediately and sends you a message with the necessary details for further resolution.
Ensure you have provided ING with your updated mobile phone number. You can do so by calling ING Customer Service at: +31 10 428 9581 or use our local access numbers.
VAT reclaim service
The VAT reclaim service provides a simple online overview of potential VAT recovery amounts. Besides this, it eases the actual reclaim process.
Match your specific needs
The Corporate Card Solution comprises a ‘suite’ of services like cards, reporting and payment possiblities. You can select from these to match your specific needs. The payment tool is the starting point, with the option to add other modules as your needs require. Read more
ING Alert Services
Security alerts help prevent the misuse of your card. Whenever potentially suspicious purchases are detected on your card ING could notify you immediately by text message to confirm your purchase. Read more
Control your purchase-to-pay cycle
Purchase Control reduces the lead time for approving a purchase order, facilitates the payment and makes all your corporate expenditure visible throughout your procurement process. Read more